Some quick thoughts about being 7 months pregnant…
– The other day I stood straight up, put my feet together, and looked down. No feet. The belly has completely taken over and I can no longer see my feet. Weird.
– I can be entertained for hours by the movements in my belly. I find myself distracted during the Sunday sermon, while watching Friends episodes, and even one on one conversations by little feet, a booty, an elbow, or whatever else this kid has growing inside me.
– I’ve reached the ice cream craving phase
– I ate more than a high school boy at Taco Bell the other day. He was so impressed he told his parents about it. JD is quite proud of his wife – and the baby inside.
– For perhaps the first time in my life, I am actually preparing ahead of time for this upcoming event (JD too). We’ve got a crib, car seat, stroller, pack n play, baby wipes, infant bath tub, and a brand new savings account. If this were a major term paper, I’d have two sources by now.
– My husband says I can’t leave pocket knives wide open on the kitchen table any more. Nor can I leave the toilet lid open or sit on the kitchen table. Apparently these are things adults mustn’t do with little babies around….