* I seriously get bummed out every time I check the weather app on my phone and see “High 82 Low 77.” Come on Hawaii, just a little fall weather? PLEASE?!?! I don’t remember getting this bothered by the weather before, but holy moly I’m roasting out here in this humid 80 degree weather.
* We were basque last night. JD made basque soup and beans and it was melt-your-mouth delicious. I seriously can’t wait to get the setup at Woolgrowers when we’re in Bako a few weeks from now. I don’t think the Hawaiians know the Basque exist. Thankfully I married a chef.
* Speaking of chefs, I made dinner the other night for the second time in 17 weeks. Yes, you read that correctly! JD was so glad he didn’t even care that all I made were egg salad sandwiches with bacon and lettuce (so delicious by the way – I might make another one right now just because they’re SO DARN GOOD).
* All three of us Groves are sick today. Probably have the swine flu. Don’t tell my mom.
* Speaking of flu – we’re getting flu shots today. I have mentally prepared myself for this shot for weeks. Sure I’ll give birth to a baby naturally without pain meds, but a shot?! Oh dear goodness no.
* Someone asked if I am pregnant the other day. A whole 4 weeks before anyone asked with El. Well, here’s to “why don’t you go ahead of me” and “let me get that door for you!” Gotta love the prego perks!
* Very much in the in-between stage of normal clothes and maternity clothes. Picking out outfits is QUITE an ordeal.
* Feeling the love lately – Jesus, JD, students, leaders, friends, family… Love. Love. Love!
* That’s all for now for my ultra narcissistic post folks.