Well well this is new! I’ve never been awarded any sort of blogger award so I’m thrilled to thank Candy Bottoms for giving me this fun title:
Seriously, it’s awesome when I find I have readers at all, let alone people I’ve never met. So thank you thank you thank you!!!
Looks like this is one of those fun things you pass along so I’ll post as instructed:
These are the rules for the nominees:
1. Add the Versatile Award photo on your blog post
2. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award along to your 15 favorite bloggers.
5. Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.
1. I process beauty by documenting it in words and pictures.
2. I can’t stand needles, which is one of the reasons I opt for unmedicated births (true story).
3. Johnny Cash’s “Folsom Prison” album is one of my fav’s.
4. My favorite food to make is spaghetti with crushed red pepper flakes.
5. I was part of a team that went to Washington DC for the national competition of We the People in high school.
6. I met my husband through my ex-boyfriend. They were roommates.
7. I am one class short of an English minor.
Bloggers I love
I’m supposed to pass this on to 15 other bloggers but… here’s the thing. I don’t ready many blogs. I used to! But then I never wrote in my blog. So I stick with a few – some near and dear ones, some I’ve met on the internet, and a few who are ‘famous bloggers’ and get paid big bucks for their blogs. With that being said, here are a few I’d like to share with you, the criteria being versatility and honesty – two of the things I value most in blogs.
The 8th thing about me: I’m a people pleaser. I hate narrowing down and posting a sample list of blogs I read. I actually lost sleep over it.