It’s been three years since my last post. <Insert big eye emoji here.> I can’t believe it. There are probably a lot of reasons for this, but I won’t unpack that much here. Instead, I’ll catch you up to speed.
In three years:
- Grew a photography business.
- Started to shoot film photography (I cringe at the past year of photos on this blog but I’m leaving it, because a season is a season). For my current work – check instagram or my website.
- Had another pregnancy that threw me into nine months of vomit and joint pain, but resulted in the birth of our ten pound baby BOY who we love and adore. I WILL post his birth story. In the meantime, his name is Wesley Kawika and he is a clone of his father with his mama’s coloring.
- Our church, which is the reason we continue to live on this beautiful island we call home, merged with our old church, became a new church, and has grown exponentially. I continue to lead our kids ministry and JD continues to lead us in worship week in and week out. It is our joy and calling to serve at Daybreak Church.
- JD continues to work at Hilti and also brews beer, roasts coffee, sings, and is still my dream man.
I think that’s it for now! I look forward to being in this space again.
photo by Jonathan Canlas Photography